Durable Porcelain Veneers - Oyster Bay, Long Island NY
Many people are dissatisfied with their smiles and wish they could have the white, straight, and beautiful teeth they see on TV and in magazines. Fortunately, achieving stunning teeth is easier than you might think. Porcelain veneers allow you to smile with confidence and pride and create the gorgeous look you've always wanted.
While composite veneer options are often more affordable, they do not last as long as traditional porcelain veneers, nor are they stain-resistant. Porcelain veneers are more natural-looking and stay bright and white for years. However, both surfaces are excellent ways to improve your smile.
-Are you considering porcelain veneers? Call our team at Precision Family Dental & Specialty today.
Who Makes a Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are coverings that sit at the front of your teeth and help with numerous dental concerns. The teeth-like shells can take the shape, color, and look of the smile you wish to achieve. Our dentists will remove a small area of your tooth, and a perfectly crafted veneer will take its place.
You are likely a good candidate for porcelain veneers if you have no major oral health concerns. Additional treatments may be necessary before you can transition to porcelain veneers. Veneers are excellent options for anyone who isn't 100% happy with or confident in their smile.
Our Porcelain Veneer Dental Procedure
We strive to make the porcelain veneer process as simple and enjoyable as possible. We go above and beyond to create the best smile of your life! Patients can expect the following when receiving their porcelain veneers:
- Initial consultation: You will meet with one of our knowledgeable dentists to discuss your dental concerns. They will examine your mouth and oral health and determine all possible treatment options you can take. We will then plan the next steps.
- Preparations & impressions: We'll make an impression of your teeth to help with customization. We prepare your teeth to receive the veneers and apply temporary veneers until the real ones are complete. We'll remove them during your next visit.
- Veneer installation: During your final visit, we will place your perfectly crafted and customized veneers. Skillful ceramists create the look, color, and shine you want for your smile. As a result, your new dental veneers will blend flawlessly in your mouth, look beautiful, and feel comfortable.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers look and feel like natural teeth and offer many advantages. You don't have to stress about having stained or yellowing teeth or needing replacements after a short period of use. When our trusted dentist, places your new veneers, you can enjoy:
- A healthier, more natural-looking smile.
- Low maintenance and durable set of teeth.
- Teeth that enhance your appearance and look great.
- Long-lasting and top-quality materials.
After many years, your veneers may experience a slight change in color. Fortunately, you have nothing to worry about because our staff can easily replace them with new ones. You'll have a smile you'll love to show and feel better about socializing and interacting with the world.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
Are you ready to enjoy the advantages of porcelain veneers and looking to learn more? Contact our dental professionals at Precision Family Dental & Specialty, a trusted dental practice, providing a wide range of services. We accept most major insurances and have a friendly team ready to help you.