Invisalign Dentist in Oyster Bay, Long Island, NY
Invisalign systems gradually shift your teeth to their healthy and correct positioning over time. They address various issues, such as crowding, underbite, overbite, crossbite, and teeth that are widely spaced. You don't have to deal with the discomfort and metal associated with traditional braces, nor lose your confidence in the process.
Your treatment plan is completely custom and unique and one of the fastest orthodontic treatment options. The Invisalign process could range from 12 to 18 months but may be slightly longer, depending on your circumstances. Regardless, you won't need wire adjustments or lengthy appointments.
You can straighten your teeth easily with Invisalign! Call our Precision Family Dental & Specialty team today!
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign (minimally invasive aligners) is a form of orthodontic treatment that helps straighten teeth. Our dentists will take impressions of your teeth and use the mold to make various sets of clear aligners. Every couple of weeks, you will transition to a new set of aligners, and your teeth will safely shift with them.
Some dental insurance plans will cover Invisalign, as they would with traditional braces. However, it depends on the specific plan you have. We also accept cash or credit cards and offer convenient payment plans.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces
With Invisalign, you will take out your aligners while eating, brushing, and flossing. You wear Invisalign almost all of the time and have results you'll love without pain or stress. Consider the differences between wearing Invisalign and metal braces:
- Invisalign are minimally invasive aligners, while braces require frequent appointments, wire fixes, and emergency visits, they snap.
- Invisalign is comfortable and easy to clean, while braces can cause jaw pain, make eating difficult, and are hard to clean around.
- Invisalign allows patients to speak clearly, while braces can cause muffled speech.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign has helped patients of all ages treat their oral problems and teeth spacing concerns. At Precision Family Dental & Specialty, we make our clear polymer aligners by using some of the most advanced technology. For example, 3D computer mapping helps produce the best plan for gradual and precise alignment.
Besides having a custom treatment plan, you can enjoy several other advantages with Invisalign, such as:
- They are easy to wear and remove. You will wear your aligners all day, every day, except when cleaning your teeth and eating. They are comfortable and allow you to completely clean your teeth without obstacles. Since you won't be wearing metal braces, you won't have difficulty removing stubborn plaque or trying to floss around wires.
- Your treatment is short. Some people feel disheartened when they have to wear their braces for three years or longer. It can have a severe impact on how they interact in social settings, decrease confidence, and harm relationships. Fortunately, the treatment for Invisalign is shorter than regular braces, and aligners are clear and seamless.
- You'll have no dietary restrictions. Since you remove Invisalign to eat, you don't have to give up your favorite foods like popcorn or pretzels. No matter what types of foods you eat, you won't need to change your routine for fear of breaking your braces!
Contact Us to Discuss Invisalign
Adults and teenagers love Invisalign to address crooked teeth or bite problems. At Precision Family Dental & Specialty, we have experience providing patients with excellent Invisalign treatment plans and improving their smiles. We can help you address a wide range of dental concerns and have friendly, caring, and courteous staff to listen to your concerns.